I’ve been inspired to create my own “30 Before 30″ list. I’ll be updating this list and linking to posts about completing each one as I get to them! Some things may be a bit lofty, while others will/should be fairly easy to cross off.
Go to Australia and New Zealand!
Click to read —> COMPLETED 10/2013!
2. Pay off my student loans
3. Travel back to Europe
4. Re-learn screen printing and create a series of prints
5. Hot Air Balloon Ride
6. Take several domestic trips—places like Yosemite, Smoky Mountains, Lake Michigan, Boston, Maine.
(Working on this one! I have been to Colorado, Nashville, LA, Idaho and Seattle. Chicago and San Fran are next!)
8. Work on a design project (ad campaign, branding, etc) that gets published in a magazine comparable Communication Arts
9. Go to a design conference
10. Participate in an at least one organized endurance event each year
Try skiing or snowboarding
Click to read —> COMPLETED 03/2013!
12. Get my grandparents to tell me more to about their lives growing up and their experiences
13. Get really, really good at baking. To where I could be a “freelance” baker on the side.
14. Find my perfect shade of lipstick and wear it out often
15. Go vegetarian for a short time (a month or Lent maybe??)
16. Become more familiar with my sewing machine and actually use it.
17. Meet up with Tim in another city while he’s gone for business. Like fly to Charlotte for a long weekend after he’s been working out there all week.
(This was completed when I flew out to Idaho, but I would like to do more!)
18. Make jam from scratch
Start my own personal portfolio website rather than having it hosted on a site like Behance
Click to read —> COMPLETED Winter 2014!
20. Actually put my motorcycle license to use and take rides
21. Take a ballet class
22. Design some sort of cook book. It doesn’t have to be part of my professional career necessarily. I will do it on my own time and print it myself.
23. Be able to get rid of a huge chunk of my wardrobe and start completely over.
24. Grow my hair out long enough to where I can donate it when I get a major cut
Go camping. Not like party camping where there are real bathrooms. Like “pee in the woods & lock away your food” camping.
Click to read —> COMPLETED 5/24/2013!
26. Attend a multi-day music festival in another city.
27. Get my conceal and carry
28. Host a dinner party
29. Start a family
30. This spot is reserved for the last year of my 20′s to add any last item I may have not thought of but would like to do.
Here goes nothing!